You are unique and your data is valuable. We believe you should share in the wealth that others gain when they use your data.
Who we are and how to contact us
This Website is operated by Gener8 Ads Limited (referred to as "Gener8", "we", "us" or "our"). Gener8 is registered in England and Wales under company number 10903332 with our registered office at Gener8 Ads, 2nd Floor, 9 Hatton St, London, NW8 8PR. We are a limited company.
To contact us, please email [email protected]
If you would like to find out about how we use and look after your personal information, please check out our Privacy Notice.
You can click on the links below to display the relevant information.
We have developed the web browser (the "Gener8 Browser") which can be downloaded for free via the Website. The Gener8 Browser aims to give you more control over your data and your advertising experience by giving you the choice between "Privacy Mode" and "Rewards Mode".
If you opt to use the Gener8 Browser in "Privacy Mode", we prevent your browser from sending out sensitive data to thousands of third-party tracking and advertising companies. We remove (almost) all of the advertising you would normally see online for a cleaner, faster browsing experience. Our filter lists contain blocking rules for tens of thousands of websites and are updated daily.
If you opt to use the Gener8 Browser in "Rewards Mode", we create value from your data, through advertising, surveys and smart tracking. We share that back with you by rewarding you with Gener8 Points which you can redeem in return for products, vouchers/exclusive offers, gift cards or donate to charity using the Gener8 Marketplace (the "Marketplace") in accordance with the Marketplace Terms. We anonymise your personal data and browsing history with a randomly generated alphanumeric identifier.
You can only earn Gener8 Points and redeem them for items in the Marketplace if you opt to use the Gener8 Browser in "Rewards Mode".
Referrals: you may also earn Gener8 Points by referring friends to us by using the referral link in your Gener8 account/profile. The friend(s) you refer may also receive Gener8 Points for using your link too. Your friend(s) must activate their Gener8 account and be an active user for you (and your friend(s)) to receive the Gener8 Points. The number of Gener8 Points available for referrals may vary from time to time.
License to use the Gener8 Browser
Our Services are constantly evolving
- changing which third parties/websites are blocked from accessing personal data whilst you are using the Gener8 Browser in "Privacy Mode";
- changing what adverts and the number of adverts that you might be able to see whilst you are using the Gener8 Browser in "Privacy Mode" or "Rewards Mode";
- changing the number of Gener8 Points that you can earn;
- changing the products, vouchers/exclusive offers, gift cards, charity donations and/or any other items listed in the Marketplace and varying the terms applicable for access to the same; and
- changing the amount of Gener8 Points you earn for referring friends to us.
- Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 or later
- An Intel Pentium 4 processor or later that's SSE3 capable
- OS X El Capitan 10.11 or later
We may suspend or withdraw our Services
How you may use our Services
We are the owner or the licensee of all intellectual property rights in our Services, and all related material and content including in our Website and Gener8 Browser and all rights in the same are reserved. Where applicable, those works are protected by copyright laws and treaties around the world.
Our Services are available for personal use only. You agree not to use the Website, the Gener8 Browser or any other Services for any commercial or business purpose.
- keep your Gener8 account username and password confidential;
- prevent unauthorised access and use of your Gener8 account; and
- immediately notify Gener8 at: [email protected] if you become aware of, or suspect, any unauthorised access or use of your Gener8 account.
- access, store, distribute or transmit any viruses or any material that is unlawful, harmful, threatening, defamatory, obscene, infringing, harassing, discriminatory or offensive;
- copy, modify, duplicate, create derivative works from, frame, mirror, republish,transmit, distribute any portion of, de-compile, reverse compile, disassemble, reverse engineer or otherwise reduce to human-perceivable form any part of the Services;
- remove or alter any trademark, copyright, logo or any other proprietary notice used in connection with the Services;
- use the Services to provide services to third parties or build a product or service which competes with any Services provided by Gener8;
- use the Services in a way so as to: (i) violate any applicable law, rule or regulation; (ii) distribute unauthorised advertising or spam/junk e-mail; or (iii) infringe any intellectual property or other third-party right(s); or
- use any automated scripts or activity that will artificially inflate the number of Gener8 Points you earn.
- any tools to circumvent technological measures that effectively control access to websites.
The Services are directed to people residing in the United Kingdom. Gener8 does not warrant or represent that content available on or through the Services are appropriate for use or available in other locations.
We are not responsible for websites/content that ads link to
Limitation of Liability and our responsibility for loss or damage suffered by you
Under no circumstances, and under no legal or equitable theory, whether in contract, tort (including negligence) or otherwise, will Gener8 be liable to you for any direct, indirect, special, incidental, or consequential damages of any kind including, without limitation, damages for lost profits, loss of goodwill, data loss, any computer failure or malfunction or work prevention as a result thereof, or any and all other damages or losses, even if you have been informed of the possibility of such damages, for any amount in excess (in the aggregate) of £250.00.
This limitation of liability does not exclude or limit Gener8's liability to you to the extent it would be unlawful to do so; in particular, it does not apply to liability for death or personal injury resulting from Gener8's negligence or for fraud to the extent applicable law prohibits such limitation.